Sunday

Our Neighborhood Circle

As I stood on our barn's joists today I looked south at Dianne's home. Turning clockwise, I then saw Kumi & Sheila's home. Continuing to turn, I saw Jim & Rebecca's home, followed by Shirley's home, and then Judy's to the west. Next, looking more to the north we see Laurie & Fred's roof, and then Eric & Rose's home. Once I'm looking east I look down on Decker Avenue to Jason's home. That's the full circle of our neighbors. It's interesting that access to these homes is from Grace Lane, Cork Lane, Edgecliff and Decker, yet we all share a common neighborhood.
Brad and Joe Greene left Bellingham early this morning to climb Mt. Baker. Ed and I began the day with a 32 mile bike ride and by the time we finished our ride it had started to rain lightly. I went to the site and did a little painting. By the time Ed arrived, it was raining with great vigor. Before we were able to accomplish much, it was pouring cats & dogs and we ran for home. I'm hoping Brad and Joe aren't in a whiteout blizzard on the mountain.


Dianne



















Kumi & Sheila











Jim & Rebecca















Shirley











Judy








Fred & Laurie













Eric & Rose











Jason

No comments: