Saturday

Ah, spring.

















Yesterday Ed and I went to Lynnwood to order our closet system and Brad went skiing. When we returned home, Ed looked out the window, and burst out laughing. Our pond had an air mattress floating on it. Gretchen, our neighbor, and I have been talking about floating on the pond come the warm days of summer. There was the tool. Not quite warm enough yet, but Gretchen's moving, so she left us a going away gift. I can't wait for enough warmth to put it to use. The days are now getting up into the 50's but the nights are still very cool. Last night it got down to about 34 and there was frost on the ground this morning. Nevertheless, spring is in the air. I have my peas plus some lettuce and kale planted. Potatoes are cut, the eyes are sprouting and soon they will be in the ground.

No comments: